Next Friday, we've got a ton of exciting PD and learning opportunities planned for you. Remember, ELA and Math teachers attend by zone, and other subjects will have stand-alone sites. Make sure you verify your location on Thursday, February 9, just in case there are any last-minute adjustments. Click here for more info. Don’t forget to carpool (space is limited at every site!).
- Kindergarten teachers will report to their zone location in the morning and then the University of Memphis Fogelman Building at 11:30 a.m. Lunch will be provided.
- All ELA and math teachers need to bring a fully-charged device, power cord and teacher textbook to sessions.
- All ELA and math teachers will plan a future lesson alongside grade-specific zone colleagues in the afternoon. Please print afternoon material here. Content will be available for printing/review no later than Tuesday, February 7.
- Regardless of zone, grade 6-8 teachers from K-8 locations will report to Zone 7 locations for their ELA and math.
- Self-contained K-5 teachers report to ELA locations. Math content for self-contained teachers is being offered at a later date. Self-contained teachers should not attend departmentalized locations.
- K-5 departmentalized math teachers need to bring an upcoming Eureka/EngageNY Math lesson for the afternoon session.
- ESL K-5 teachers will report to the ELA zone location for the morning session and Mitchell HS in the afternoon.