In order to access your SCS exchange email on your portable devices you will need complete the form attached (see below) and send to Jeff Baxter at E102 at the TLA.
Everyone else can follow these steps to configure existing email
- Go into Settings on your iPad.
- Now tap on Mail, Contacts, & Calendars.
- Tap Add Account... under Accounts.
4. Choose Microsoft Exchange.
5. Enter your complete SCS Email Address into the Email field
6. Enter you Active Directory Password in the Password field.
7. Enter SCS Exchange in the Description field.
8. Your iPad will when verify your account. From here you may have some different sync options depending on your account type. Tick off items that you don't want to sync with your iPad.
9. Tap Save in the upper right hand corner and you're done.
You should now be able to go back to your homescreen and tap the Mail icon. Upon first launch, it may take your iPad a few minutes to bring down all of your folders and messages.
Attached files: Non-SCS Email Devices.doc