Page 2 out of 6 Pages
- How much time do I take to model the tasks for each learning before I start daily rotations?
- Can we teach a phonics lesson during whole group? (K,1,2)
- Are we introducing vocabulary before the lesson or within the lesson even with ELL students?
- Can we "level a text" for students to their reading level? Or, does it need to be on grade level? Please explain when teachers need to use grade level text only and when students get to use leveled text.
- Is it OK for her to allow students to interrupt her during small group?
- Do the activities in the workstations go with the skill from the previous week or do they go with the current skill?
- What should my Tier 1 kids be doing while I'm meeting with small groups?
- Can CLUE students to lead groups during stations rather than challenging them with work on their level?
- Can students interrupt the instructor during small group? (KK)
- Does each work station have to generate a differentiated product as indicated on the checklist? Some work stations do not generate products right then -- RazKids listening to read and taking comprehension tests would not generate a product seen on a walk-through with a checklist.