Page 2 out of 4 Pages
- Do the activities in the workstations go with the skill from the previous week or do they go with the current skill?
- What should my Tier 1 kids be doing while I'm meeting with small groups?
- Can CLUE students to lead groups during stations rather than challenging them with work on their level?
- Can students interrupt the instructor during small group? (KK)
- Does each work station have to generate a differentiated product as indicated on the checklist? Some work stations do not generate products right then -- RazKids listening to read and taking comprehension tests would not generate a product seen on a walk-through with a checklist.
- Are workstations collaborative and heterogeneous or differentiated and homogeneous completing more independent tasks because of differentiation? Are students in the low group treated like a "buzzard" all day or are they given the choice to try more challenging tasks and work with peers in workstations?
- Can we have a Grammar Workstation as an extra workstation? (We already have the 3 mandated from the district- Vocabulary, Comprehension, and Phonics and will have Writing and Technology as well)
- Are there any free instructional resources for workstations?
- Do the literacy workstation activities have to address the skill(s) that are introduced in whole group? Or can they address review skills?
- Is Tues - Friday 30-45 min whole group & 45-60 min rotations?