Page 2 out of 2 Pages
- What is grade level of intrevention - iIs it the student’s actual grade level or is it the student’s ability level?
- Will we be required to fill out a data sheet everyday?
- What suggestions do you have for a classroom that might have 15 plus Tier III students? (In regards to the 45 minutes of 3 to 1 teacher instruction.)
- If we have 12 students who are tier 3, how can we ensure they receive the amount of support they desreve, given thr recoememnended ratio of stdent-to-teacher?
- Can you provide common language concerning data points and required time frames?
- When will i-ready start?
- How far below level in reading does have a child have to be to be in tiers II or III?
- The middle school RTI2 presentation has ratios for TIER 3 that are not possible based on staffing in the building. If this is State mandated, do you have any suggestions on how to achieve th directives being given? (My principal and PLC coach say our staff can't accomodate thie request to perfrom RTI the way it is described - what do we do?) A
- Can you show a flowchart for RTI2 progression?
[ previous ]