Page 1 out of 6 Pages
- What does CLIP look like in a math classroom?
- Do math teachers have to include the objective in the workstations?
- When will I see the math specialist?
- Do math courses use the gradual release more so then the CLIP model?
- How and why was the 4th grade math curriculum designed the way it was? The organization is not practical for delivery to students that are not on grade-level and lack the prerequisite skills to begin the curriculum where foundational skills in fraction were required.
- How can I introduce all of the skills listed on the Curriculum Map for one day in 25 minutes?
- When and how should we give the longer formal assessments, which are more formative -- whole group or small group?
- When do we deliver assessments?
- Is Monday mostly direct instruction?
- How long is whole group on Mondays?
[ next ]