Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- How can I introduce all of the skills listed on the Curriculum Map for one day in 25 minutes?
- When and how should we give the longer formal assessments, which are more formative -- whole group or small group?
- When do we deliver assessments?
- Is Monday mostly direct instruction?
- How long is whole group on Mondays?
- How much time do I take to model the tasks for each learning before I start daily rotations?
- Can we teach a phonics lesson during whole group? (K,1,2)
- Are we introducing vocabulary before the lesson or within the lesson even with ELL students?
- Can we "level a text" for students to their reading level? Or, does it need to be on grade level? Please explain when teachers need to use grade level text only and when students get to use leveled text.
- Is it OK for her to allow students to interrupt her during small group?
[ next ]