- Explain GRR.
- Is gradual release expected over the course of the 90-minute block AND inside of the whole group portion of the literacy block? If so, how does the expectation translate in other content areas?
- Should we do the same gradual release model Monday-Friday? To what extent do teachers have autonomy regarding how to use the 90 minutes each day?
- Is gradual release everyday every lesson or through the week on different days? I have heard both presented at CLIP DLDs.
- How does CLIP implementation look in support classes? ( i.e Science Lab, Art, Music? Are we just required to do the Gradual Release?)
- Can you provide guidance for how to plan for formal observations (to show the full literacy transition I-We-they-You) when you may only instruct I-We-They for the day’s lesson?